Please carefully read these terms & conditions as they govern our provision of a digital advertising packages to you
You should make sure that you frequently examine these terms & conditions because we may occasionally amend them.
Shiny View Motors Limited is referred to as "we," "us," or"our" in these terms & conditions. When we use the term"Shiny View Motors," we also refer to all other Shiny View Motors platforms, such as mobile and tablet, as well as the Shiny View Motors Apps that are owned and run by us and may be found at www.ShinyViewMotors.Com ("Shiny View Motors Website").
Until an advertisement expires, is amended, or is renewed, these conditions are applicable to all placements, renewals, and/or amendments.
WHO WE ARE
Shiny View Motors is the trading name of Shiny View Motors Limited, bearing the company number 12353481 registered in England and Wales and whose registered office is Shiny View Motors Limited, 6-9 The Square, Stockley Park, UB11 1FW, London, United Kingdom.
1) OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
- Together with all other policies and terms & conditions displayed on the Shiny View Motors website and mobile app, these terms & conditions set forth the terms on which we enter into a contract with you to grant you access to our platforms and services. These terms & conditions apply to any advertisement for the sale of any vehicle i.e. car, van, motorbike, etc., placed on Shiny View Motors by a private advertiser.
- You are presumed to have accepted these terms & conditions if you place an advertisement with us.
- Each time you ask us to accept your request to post an ad on Shiny View Motors, we formally enter into a separate, severable contract with you that is governed by these terms & condition.
2) PLACING AN ADVERT
- You will receive a username and password when you post an advertisement on Shiny View Motors, and it is your responsibility to keep them confidential.
- If you don't safeguard your username and password, Shiny View Motors won't be responsible for you.
- If a third party acquires unauthorised access to your account, we will not be liable for any losses you might incur.
- You acknowledge that the data you provide as part of your registration will be accurate, truthful, and right information. In addition, you promise not to use anybody else's name when attempting to register and not to choose an objectionable username.
- We allow adverts mainly in 6 categories Cars, Motorhomes, Caravans, Motorbikes, Vans, and Trucks.
- We will do a check to determine if the vehicle you seek to advertise has ever been written off before you agree that you would like to publish your advertisement using information from the Motor Insurance Anti-Fraud and Theft Register (MIAFTR), run by Insurance Database Services Limited ("Write-off Check").
- We don't allow the advertising / promoting of CAT A or CAT B motors on Shiny View Motors, and we won't accept any ads for vehicles that the Write-off Check deems to fall into these categories.
- The advertisement might still be approved as long as it contains a statement notifying readers of the vehicle's write-off status if the write-off check findings show that it falls into CAT C or CAT D. Before posting the advertisement, you will be advised of the vehicle's write-off status. You shouldn't submit the advertisement if you no longer want to.
- We attempt to process and publish online advertisements within 24 hours of receipt, though we cannot make any time promises if we approve your ad.
- All Shiny View Motors platforms, including desktop, mobile, and tablet, as well as all third-party social media networks where Shiny View Motors is present may display advertisements. To learn more about Shiny View Motors, visit our website Post my Car.
- A confirmation email informing you that your advertisement has appeared on Shiny View Motors as soon as it has been approved for publication will also include a special identification code for your advertisement. We will get in touch with you if we decide not to publish your advertisement and let you know why? You won't be charged if we decide to reject the advertisement before it is published. Please be aware that until we send you an email of confirmation, there will be no legal obligation between you and us.
- Depending on your package, your advertisement or post will be posted on Shiny View Motors for a period of thirty days. If you don't renew your package before it expires, your account will be suspended, you can get access into your account but you can't post any vehicles. According to the terms of your contract with us, you are free to rebook your advertisement at any time for a different time frame. Since you are paying monthly, Shiny View Motors will not be liable if your automobiles are not sold within 30 days. We will make every effort to take the best possible care of your vehicle.
- In the final ten days before the package expires, if we don't hear from you, we'll assume that you don't want to rebook and erase your advertisement. If we remove your advertisement in accordance with this condition, you may reclaim it from draught status in your dashboard for a further 30 days commencing from the date of expiration, after which it will
3) ADVERT / POST CONTENT GUIDELINES
- Depending on your package, only one vehicle may be featured in each advertisement. If you plan to sell more than one car, you will need to update your package on a monthly basis in accordance with the quantity.
- One advertisement for each vehicle may only be shown at the top if you have opted as a featured. Duplicates are not permitted.
- For use in advertisements, we might accept vehicle photos. However, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to exclude a photograph from an advertisement.
- Unless we have specifically agreed otherwise, you are responsible for uploading any photos that are a part of your advertisement. The calibre of any photos you upload or give to us shall not be our responsibility.
- We have the right to review any images used in the advertisements to make sure that they adhere to the following standards:
- Photos that are submitted for the advertisement cannot include any images that are violent, defamatory of individuals or groups, vulgar, contain copyrighted music or radio sounds, be regarded dangerous, or incite others to be harmful.
- No identifiable people may be seen in any of the photos provided for the advertisement.
- One car only should be shown in photographs. We reserve the right to refuse to publish a photograph, to remove a relevant photograph from an advertisement, or to withdraw the entire advertisement from Shiny View Motors if it does not comply with the conditions outlined in our terms & conditions.
You warrant that:
- you are a resident of the UK,
- that you are not operating in the course of your business or trade.
- and that you are authorised to sell the vehicle in the advertisement.
- The advertisement you are posting does not refer to a vehicle that has not been declared a write-off.
- the material in the advertisement is a truthful and accurate depiction of the vehicle to which it refers; and any claim made regarding the mileage of the vehicle is true;
- The pricing should be constant and accurate throughout the ad (in the asking price section and the description), and the proper mileage has been given;
- You won't engage in dishonest behaviour and will deliver any advertising vehicle that is legitimately purchased from you;
- In accordance with the British Code of Advertising Practice, all other applicable codes that fall under the general control of the Advertising Standards Authority, and all applicable laws currently in effect, all copy, information, and materials that you supply to us are thorough, accurate, legal, non-defamatory, decent, honest, and truthful;
- We promise that the advertisement we publish won't violate any agreements, infringe on the legal or other rights of third parties, subject us or another company in our group to legal action, harm our or another company in our group's reputation, or any combination of these;
- You won't send any files containing malware or data corruption to Shiny View Motors.
4) OUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- With due care and competence, in a timely manner, and in a professional manner, we will perform the advertising service. You do, however, understand and agree that it is technically impossible to ensure that Shiny View Motors will always be accessible online or to ensure the transfer of an advertisement to Shiny View Motors will be free of errors or corruption.
- We may occasionally need to do site maintenance, and when we do, we'll make a good-faith effort to minimise any disruption to any ads.
- We will make a fair effort to fix any problems or mistakes on Shiny View Motors as soon as we can. [You understand and accept that it can take up to 48 hours for us to investigate and fix a problem after you submit a fault or error to us.
- You acknowledge that the content of your advertisement is solely your responsibility, and we will not monitor, control, or otherwise be liable for it. Due to an incorrect statement or inaccurate or unlawful content, you will be held liable for any losses, fees, or other charges that we incur.
- We have the right to refuse to publish any advertisement without explanation, and we also reserve the right to classify, alter, and delete an advertisement as we see fit in order to uphold your or our obligations under the law or morality. Prior to publication or editing, we will make every effort to get in touch with you to let you know about these changes.
- For operational purposes, we have the right to change Shiny View Motors' technical specifications (or any individual components thereof) at any moment.
5) CHARGES AND PAYMENT
- All pricing listed on Shiny View Motors are subject to change, and the price of posting an advertisement on the site depends on the advertising package you choose. VAT is not included in any of the pricing. The option VAT is available throughout the posting procedure for any business entity that wishes to claim VAT.
- We reserve the right to modify the cost of our advertising at any time and for any reason, but such revised rates will not be applicable to any advertisements placed with us prior to the announcement of the revised prices.
- Prior to publishing, all advertisements must be paid for in advance.
- Payment for advertisements can be made either online through Shiny View Motors or by calling our sales staff at +44 (0) 20 3290 2948.
- Where payment is accepted through Shiny View Motors, we will direct you to a specific payment receiver who will accept money via a secure server (SSL) connection to protect the security of your online payment. You can pay with Visa, MasterCard, or Maestro. Any payment card used must be registered in the UK in order to be accepted. While every effort is made to maintain the security of your credit card transaction, we are unable to and do not accept duty for any loss or damage experienced as a result of utilizing the secure payment system.
6) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You give us a non-exclusive, revocable, permanent, royalty-free licence to use any materials you send to us (the "Materials") for any purpose.
- You certify that neither you nor any other party will make any claims regarding moral rights in or pertaining to the aforementioned Materials against us or any other party.
- You acknowledge that any content, text, artwork, images, or other materials that we have developed or otherwise modified for you in connection with the advertisement shall exclusively belong to us and that this includes all intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright, trademarks, database rights, and design rights (whether registered or not)).
7) OUR RIGHT TO VOID THE CONTRACT
- We reserve the right to end our agreement with you at any time and to take down an advertisement. When your advertisement is removed, we'll let you know.
- We reserve the right to immediately stop or terminate the contract and take down an advertisement if:
If you do any of the following:
- You violate our terms and conditions;
- You violate any provision of Condition;
- We have reasonable grounds to think that you are not abiding by the provisions of Condition;
- You place an ad with us at Shiny View Motors (SVM) for one vehicle and later change the ad's details to sell multiple vehicles.
- You are a trade seller who is passing yourself off as a private seller;
- Any law enforcement agency advises or recommends to us that we remove any of your advertisements and/or stop providing services to you.
- You won't be eligible for reimbursement if we remove your advertisement as described in the previous clause.
8) YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
- The digital advertising package offered by Shiny View Motors is a custom one that is immediately generated based on your needs. However, if you have already paid and your advertisement has already gone live, we are not obligated to reimburse you for your fee payment. The advertisement can be removed at any time, for example, if you receive too many unsolicited answers.
- You can cancel an advertisement at any time, for example, to stop receiving unsolicited responses, however, refunds won't be issued unless you cancel because we broke the agreement.
- You will receive a refund of your payment less a 5% processing fee if you cancel within five working days of the product going live.
- Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, for false representation, and/or for any other liability that we are not authorised by law to exclude or limit.
- If there is a mistake or omission in an advertisement, we reserve the right to, at our sole discretion, either change the relevant portion of the advertisement or refund or alter the fees. If, in our exclusive judgement, the error or omission does not materially detract from the advertisement or if it results from inaccurate or incomplete information provided by you, no refund, revision, or adjustment to the costs will be issued.
- We can't promise that posting an ad on Shiny View Motors would help you sell the car faster, but we'll make sure that people see it and decide where to buy at their own discretion. We only serve as a platform for you to promote your car for sale.
- You acknowledge that we disclaim all liability in this regard and agree that any queries or grievances relating to a vehicle advertised in your ad will be your sole responsibility.
- If a delay or failure in completing our commitments to you is caused by an event outside of our reasonable control, we will not be held responsible (including without limitation, any act of God, fire, flood, explosion, storm, epidemic, or natural disaster, strike, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, infrastructure failure or power failure, denial of service attack, failure of public or private telecommunications networks).
- Your legal rights are not affected by anything in these Conditions. Consult the Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards in your community for information on your legal rights.
10) DATA PROTECTION AND SECURITY
- The Shiny View Motors website offers guidance on precautions you may take to safeguard your safety and security while selling your car since we take security very seriously. On our website, you can get more information.
- You are requesting that your advertisement appear on Shiny View Motors by sending us an ad. As a result, anyone with internet access anywhere in the world could possibly read the advertisement and all of the information it contains. You agree that your information may be shared in this manner..
11) ADVERTISING AS A DEALER
- These terms only apply to dealers and private sellers'advertising of their vehicles. If you are a dealer and would like to advertise vehicles for sale on the Shiny View Motors website visit the Shiny View Motors Ad Motor section of www.shinyviewmotors.com.
- Being a dealer you are not allowed to advertise anything as a private ad or otherwise represent yourself as a private seller if you are acting in the course of your business. All advertisements placed by people looking to sell items in the course of business must make this information explicit, according to the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Practices Regulations of 2008.
- Whether the advertiser is acting on his own or for someone else, this condition still applies. Whether a sale is being made by a dealer or a private seller should be clear to the customer.
- Customers should be able to determine whether an advertisement is related to a dealer or a private seller.
- Adverts must follow the rules, and this is their obligation. Not advertising your status as a dealer if you are a trader engaging in the course of your business is a crime for which you may face legal action.
- We reserve the right to remove any private advertisement that we have a good faith belief was posted by a trader conducting business, at our sole discretion. In such a case, we reserve the right to impose an administration fee and you will not be eligible for a refund for the in question advertisement.
12) HOW TO CONTACT US
- Its registered office is at Shiny View Motors Limited, 6-9 The Square, Stockley Park, UB11 1FW, London, United Kingdom. Shiny View Motors is the trading name of Shiny View Motors Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 12353481.
- If you'd like to get in touch with us via email, you may do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to call us to discuss an advertisement you have placed, to complain about your advertisement, or for general questions. To view our current operating hours, please visit the Shiny View Motors website.